The vgrabber toolbar is not a legitimate toolbar and hence cannot be guaranteed to be reliable. It installs into the web browser without the user’s permission. Once you open your web browser, you will notice additional search bars and icons on the top of the browser. The additional applications seem helpful to web users and most of them do not see the need of removing them as they seem to enhance their web browsing experience.
Vgrabber will allow users to download videos and it also poses as a video converter. As helpful as it may be, it is highly advisable to get rid of this toolbar when you find it. This is because as much as it looks helpful, it is actually very harmful to your PC in the long run.
Vgrabber toolbar uninstall how to – why you need to remove it
Once the vgrabber toolbar install in the computer, it will be the cause of a lot of web browser and computer problems. It will start displaying unsolicited pop-up ads. These pop-up ads are displayed every few minutes; they become so rampant that you find it hard to use the machine. The vgrabber toolbar also causes PC slow down and this makes you wait for longer for programs to load. This toolbar also changes your search engine and homepage settings. With these new settings, you will find it very hard to get reliable search results as you constantly get redirected to unsafe websites that are not even related to your search. With this vgrabber toolbar uninstall how to guide, you will be able to get rid of vgrabber before it destroys your PC.
Vgrabber toolbar uninstall how to guide
The manual way of removing vgrabber is most recommended. This is because this gets rid of all the files and folders associated with vgrabber. To remove vgrabber:
- Restart the PC in safe mode with networking. This can be done by restarting the machine and pressing F8. Use the up and down arrow and select ‘safe mode with networking’ and press on enter.
- From the task manager end all vgrabber processes. To do so, press control-alt-delete.
- Delete all files related to vgrabber.
- Open run and type in regedit to be redirected to the registry editor.
- Delete all registry entry folders related to the vgrabber toolbar.
- Restart the machine for the changes to take effect.