The swag bucks toolbar is a product manufactured by Conduit community. It is specially designed for numerous web browsers. Its software that collects a uses browsing information and sends it to conduit community in order for them to suggest most applicable advertising methods as well as services .the swag bucks also has the ability to install downloaded updates without the users consent.
It can also collect information from the internet on matters related to your browser and store it on your device. After the installation of this toolbar, it is most likely that your web page will be changed from one search engine to others in order to enhance redirections;
What the swag buck toolbar entails
It is free to download this software and use though it has a monthly fee. The fee is usually paid to the conduit community that enhances the connections not cut short and users are able to use it at all times from anywhere.
Searching through the internet has now been made easier with the use of swag buck toolbar that has interesting features to use. While searching through with swag bucks, it is important to understand there is always an option to change the search engine to something else like Google.
A swag buck has an inbox area that at times has extra codes to use in accessing the internet from. Another advantage of the swag buck is that it provides users with 1 or more swag bucks whenever they are browsing through.
However, swag bucks have their disadvantages and thus the need to get rid of them. Slowing down your computer is one reason.
Removing the swag bucks toolbar
Steps to follow for;
- From the tools menu, open Firefox
- Select add-ons
- Then open your extensions tab
- Click swag bucks toolbar followed by the uninstall button
- Close your browser then restart your computer for the un-installation process to end
- Close all running programs on the internet explorer
- Open start menu then control panel
- Select a link with uninstall programs category
- Scroll through the list of recently added programs to select swag bucks toolbar
- Click on it to highlight
- Select uninstall
- This automatically deletes that toolbar from the system.