Bing Toolbar is an ad-on that increases the functionality of your search engine. With this toolbar, you can conveniently check out the weather updates, news, emails, face book account as well as explore Binging itself.
How a Bing toolbar functions
As compared to other toolbars, this toolbar can be said to be convenient. This is because it takes up less space on your memory. It is displayed on your screen for easy accessibility thus you can access whatever you want within a short period of time on the internet. Sometimes this toolbar can be a nuisance and hence the need to get rid of it. In most cases, many people do not know how to remove this particular toolbar. You can learn how to go about the process by visiting the internet where you can get all the information you need. Below are steps on how to get rid of Bing toolbar on windows 7
How to remove the Bing toolbar from windows 7
- Click on control panel from your start button
- Navigate to the programs and features
- From the list of recently added programs, select bing toolbar
- Highlight on bing
- Right click on it and click uninstall
- This will remove the toolbar, but it will be popping up on your screen.
Where this happens, follow the steps below to completely get rid of the Bing toolbar;
- Open control panel; from your computer start menu
- Click remove or add program
- This displays a list of the added programs on your browser
- Select bing
- Right click on it and select delete
- The toolbar is sent to the recycle bin
- Empty the bin to get rid of the toolbar completely
- Restart your browser for the changes to take effect
Computer experts advise users to consult with knowledgeable people so as to ensure that you do not ruin your operating system in case you conduct the process in the wrong way.
It is advisable to be careful when downloading files and other materials from the internet as it is at this point where these toolbars find there way to your computer. Though some are useful, others come with malicious software that could damage your PC as well as expose your confidential information.