The Internet Explorer you are currently using could be exhibiting poor performance. This scenario will most probably prompt you to delete this browser and replace it with a newer version of Internet Explorer. However, you might be confused on what version of Internet Explorer to replace your older version with.
Internet Explorer 32 bit is an ideal browser to replace your poorly performing browser with. This browser has advanced browsing features, most of which enhance its functionality, enabling users to browse many sites at the same time. This browser will apart from offering a compelling and amazing browsing experience also make the most of its advanced applications to research as many web sites as possible.
Though installing this browser might sound easy, you might find yourself in a bit of confusion on how to install it on computers. The tips you are about to get from our article will no doubt enable you install this browser easily.
Why should I install Internet Explorer bit 32?
Could be you are wondering what compelling reasons are there to prompt you replace your old version of Internet Explorer with Internet Explorer bit 32. See a few of these reasons below.
Faster- this browser has some advanced in-built features and thus giving it unlimited and unrivalled performance. You will easily navigate sites easily and conveniently when you are using this browser.
Compatible with Windows- this browser is compatible with different types of windows. It can also support many windows, which are apparently not supported by older versions of Internet Explorer browsers.
Installing Internet Explorer 32 bit
These steps will easily guide you on how to install Internet Explorer 32 bit
- Download Internet Explorer 32 bit.
- Save the downloaded browser in your PC.
- Delete the older version of Internet Explorer which you had installed before.
- Go to control menu and select ‘add programs’ option.
- Locate where you have saved ‘Internet Explorer 32 bit’
- Click ‘ add’ option
- The PC will start copying applications of Internet Explorer 32 bit.
- Once it is done with copying, select ’finish’
- Click start menu. From this menu, locate where this browser is and click to open it.