Tuvaro toolbar is a browser hijacker which adds to the browser tuvaro toolbar and a search engine modifying the browser settings and homepage. The homepage is set to tuvaro.com and the default search is set to tuvaro. Tuvaro search results perform browsing redirects and display the advertisements from unknown vendors. The Tuvaro toolbar installation is bundled inside other free software installers and may be installed to your computer with your negligence. So we can conclude that it is important to remove tuvaro from your computer. We will explain here the steps to remove tuvaro from Chrome.
Through Control Panel
1. Go to the Start button and open the start menu.
2. Click Control panel from the available options.
3. This will open Control Panel window. Open “Uninstall a program” if you have Windows 8 or “Add/Remove Programs” if Windows XP.
4. In the open window you will find a list of available programs installed in the system. Search for tuvaro toolbar in the list and click “Uninstall” to remove it from the computer. If you find any related program then remove them also.
5. Restart the computer to make the changes effective.
Removing Tuvaro from the Chrome browser extension list
1. Open Google Chrome browser and go to the Gear icon and click to open the options.
2. Click Tools and then Extensions.
3. It will open Extensions list for Chrome.
4. Search for Tuvaro toolbar extension in the list and click Delete icon to delete it from the Chrome extension list.
Restart the browser to see the effects and you will find that tuvaro toolbar is removed from the system.