The NCH toolbar can easily be removed from your by following this easy-to-understand guide. Depending on which operating system and which browser you’re using, the steps may vary accordingly. In this comprehensive guide we will teach you how to remove the NCH toolbar from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
How to Remove NCH toolbar from Internet Explorer
Both Windows Vista and Internet Explorer have various security protocols to prevent the modification of your IE configuration. However, it may occur that the NCH toolbar is inadvertently downloaded onto your system as part of a bundled software package. Your goal is to disable it and then to remove it based on the following guide:
- Open IE by clicking the Start, then click Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools, and then click Manage Add-ons.
- Under Add-on Types, click Toolbars and Extensions.
- Now Disable the NCH toolbar
- For a persistent NCH toolbar, start IE in a No Add-ons mode
- Disable all Add-ons
- When using IE 7, the no Add-ons feature can be run without toolbars or other add-ons
If you wish to enable the Add-Ons ‘Disabled Mode’ then do as follows:
- Click on Start and then All Programs
- Click on Accessories
- Select System Tools, then IE no Add-Ons
How to remove the NCH toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
It’s a relatively straightforward process to uninstall the NCH toolbar from your Firefox browser. Within a couple of seconds you will enjoy a hassle-free browsing experience:
- Open your Firefox browser
- Go to Tools
- Next click on Add-ons
- Then go to Extensions
After you’ve clicked on the Extensions tab, scroll through the listing of Extensions available on your browser. Look for the NCH Community Toolbar and then click on Remove. Be sure to Restart your browser at the conclusion of the removal process.
How to Delete NCH toolbar from Google Chrome
Google Chrome toolbars are easily removed. Follow this process to remove the NCH Toolbar:
- First open a new tab in Google Chrome
- Click on Tools, then Extensions
- Then right-click on the NCH toolbar app
- Select Uninstall from the menu
- Confirm the Uninstall