With the growing age of Internet there is a growing concern among the parents about the internet content which children can see in the internet. It is not always relevant to them and therefore parents always look for an adult filter for the websites. Google Chrome is a great browser and it has the availability of installing add-ons to it through the Google Chrome Store. In this article we will provide the steps of downloading such web content filters through the Chrome Store.
1. Open the Chrome Web store through this Link -
2. Go to the Search area of the Chrome Store and type the search keyword as “Adult filter”.
3. Press Enter after filling the keyword.
4. You will find a number of apps and extensions coming as the result of the keyword.
5. Lookout for the one which suits your choices for adult filter by looking at the specifications.
6. Select it and click “Free” button in front of it to add it to Chrome.
7. After this you will get a warning notification to confirm the new extension to add to the Chrome.
8. Read carefully and then click on Add if you are sure to add it to the Chrome browser.
9. After clicking add it will be added to your browser. Restart your browser to see the effects.
Now type any website which is not meant for children who are not adults. The adult filter will block the website and show you the warning message like this.
In this way you will be able to block all the unwanted sites which are having adult content and thus filtering what your children can see in the Chrome browser. On the same grounds the adult filter can be added to other browsers if the tools are available in the browser marketplace.
YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT SECURE BROWSING HERE.